- Checks the measurement and dimension of each piece that is being worked on.
- Employs furnaces or hand torches to heat materials to make them more flexible for bending or manipulating into the correct specification.
- Reviews the layout and drawing before starting work on the fabrication to ensure accurate completion.
- Maintains fabrication tools and equipment to endure good work output.
- Welding and Fabricator
- Electrical works and crane repair
- With NC II certification from TESDA
- At least a high school graduate
- With at least 5 years of experience in the same field