General Health Care
- Implements wellness programs by coordinating with various departments to help ensure work-life balance within the company
- Provides regular health advisory by getting materials through the DOH website to promote health awareness and prevention to all employees.
- Assists employees with illness by coordinating with the company doctor and HMO to provide the right medical attention needed by the employees.
Occupational Safety and Health
- Attends to work-related injuries in the workplace by providing first aid treatment and coordinates with the Company Doctor and HMO for the appropriate handling of the case especially in emergency cases.
- Conducts first aid training by the use of skill-building exercises to ensure employees’ preparedness for emergency health concerns
- Serves as the safety officer of the company
- Tracks sickness statistics within the company by collating all records of accidents, injuries, and illnesses to serve as a basis for the creation of wellness programs and training.
- Submit Annual Medical report to DOLE by gathering all facts from SSS and EC illness/Accident Reports to comply with labor requirements.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Registered nurse
- With at least 3 years of experience in the same field
- OHNAP Seminar
- Preferably 35 yrs. old or below